Details about Infusion Set KY-RI-007, Luer lock, 15µm filter, sterile, for gravity infusion, 21G 0.8*38mm needle
Products And Parts Details
- Gravity solution administration set
- ABS spike with protector: The protective cap consists of PE, and it serves to protect the perforator from debris, bacteria, and other impurities. Spike consists of ABS, which punctures the IV fluid bag or bottle.
- The function of air vent: For particles with a diameter of 0.5 μm or more extensive, its filtration rate is equal to or greater than 95%. It serves as the entry point of air coming from the outside environment. The air exerts pressure upon the fluid to facilitate its flow. The blue cap covers the air inlet when not in use.
- Macro 20 drops/ml
- Drip Chamber: made of PVC or DEHP-FREE (The term DEHP stands for di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate, which is a softener used in PVC or polyvinyl chloride and helps in softening by increasing the flexibility of PVC. )
- Solution filter: 15µm filter. The filter’s filtration rate of latex particles should not be less than 90%. It comprises PP, screening, and filtering bacteria and other impurities from the infusion fluid.
- Roller clamp: It consists of PE or ABS and regulates the flow rate of the infusion fluid.
- Luer lock connector: The Luer lock connector consists of ABS, which connects the tubing with the catheter. The Luer lock connector ensures that the connection between the male-tapering fitting and the female mating part of a needle or catheter is leak-free, preventing fluid and medication loss. In addition, this infusion set provides considerable safety and security during the infusion because the catheter or the needle does not accidentally separate from the Luer connector unless the medical workers do so.
- Injection site: It is made of latex-free rubber to prevent allergies.
- Needle: size 21G 0.8*38mm; The needle has a stainless cannula with a hub and cover made of PP. The cap consists of PE, which helps protect the hypodermic needle from bacteria and other impurities when not used.
- Tube: made of PVC or DEHP-FREE PVC, tube length 150cm
- Sterilized by ethylene oxide
IV set in a paper pouch and in a small PE bag
IV set in a big PE bag (big PE bag size: 25pcs/bag). IV sets in a carton (carton size: 56cm*38cm*38cm, 500 pcs/carton)
Finished IV sets in the warehouse
|Packing method||Primary packing||Pcs/big PE bag||Pcs/outer carton||Carton size (cm)||20FT||40HC|
|1||Small PE bag||25||500||56*37.5*37.5||185,000||370||430,000||860|
Transportation Method: by sea, truck, or train
A 40HQ container can load 430,000 pcs and 860 cartons.
IV sets loaded in a truck